What do you look for in a floor? Is it comfort? Elegance? Water resistance? Durability? What would you regard as the best combination for a good floor? WPC flooring is the perfect definition of a versatile floor that can be used on almost any room. This floor can be used on residential, industrial, public and even commercial places. It is considered a flooring option that delivers excellent value for your money.
By definition, WPC flooring stands for Wood Plastic Composite. It is a special material that has been nicknamed WaterProofCore. In fact, this name arises from the fact that this material can resist water and other liquids, as well as resist staining the surface of the floor.
The WPC flooring material is made of several layers that make it a handy choice for any floor. It comes with a wear layer on top that protects the surface from excessive wear, which makes it cleanable and stain resistant. This top layer makes WPC ideal for commercial use.
There is a luxury vinyl layer that enhances the durability of the floor. This is the layer that resists chipping and also protects the floor from dents. It is made of the best quality vinyl in the market. Below the luxury vinyl is the COREtec structure. It enhances the waterproof qualities. It also enhances stability ensuring that the floor does not easily expand or contract. WPC flooring is therefore ideal whenever you want a floor that does not easily get damaged by continued use. It turns your floor into a high density area that can withstand heavy use.
WPC flooring also comes with an underlayment that eliminates the need for padding. This is the layer that reduces the time it takes for your floor to heat or cool.
Why Choose WPC Flooring Over The Other Types Of Floors?
People choose flooring materials for various reasons. The reasons may include personal preferences, but the state of the flooring material is important when making the decision. What are the advantages of choosing WPC flooring over the other varieties?
- Water proof– as stated earlier, WPC is the real definition of water proof. This is unlike the other varieties of laminate or wood that fail to contain water when it spills on the surface. If you want to install a flooring type at an area that is prone to spillage, this will be your option. Water remains on the surface for hours without damaging the floor or going below the surface.
- Easy to maintain– a floor should not be a source of headache whenever you think of cleaning and maintenance. With the surface being water proof, your floor will be easier to keep clean because it does not get easily contaminated. Further, in case of a spill, it is easy to clean using ordinary substances. This will eventually reduce the cost of maintenance.
- Luxurious– the quality of WPC flooring is appealing without having to spend a fortune. This elegant floor gives your room a luxurious and relaxing feel. The appearance is enticing which allows you to create elegant living areas at a fraction of the budget.
- Affordable- the world is such that the best quality items are always expensive. WPC flooring presents a different picture. The flooring material ranks top among the best in the industry. However, its price is way below those of others in the same category. The good news is that this does not come at a compromise of the quality. This means that you get the best quality floor at a minimal budget.
- Easy to install- the quality of service you receive from a floor is determined partly by its installation. Quality installation requires an expert who understands WPC flooring installation. However, with this kind of floor, you are provided with instructions that make it easy for you to install. The DIY manual reduces your cost of installation without lowering the quality of your floor.
WPC flooring is a remarkable option when thinking about your floor. It offers excellent value for money, durability, and highly luxurious. It will transform your living area as well as make the place easy to maintain. With an instruction manual accompanying the flooring materials, you can DIY and still achieve a durable top-quality floor. If you are looking for long term value for money, this is the type of floor to consider.